At the Old Manor we endeavour to create a bespoke menu for your Special Day.
Below are a number of suggestions for you to mix and match.
A choice of courses is available; we only ask that you give us a pre order 28 days prior to your wedding.
Prices will vary depending on your final choice but range from £29 - £44 per person. For a comprehensive list of all our menu options please download our Wedding Brochure using the form on the right.
We invite you to meet with our Head Chef in order to discuss any suggestions that you have out with the list below.
- Seasonal Melon with Lemon Sorbet Leek
- Potato and Pea Cream Soup
- Galia Melon with spiced apple jelly and apple sorbet
- Tomato, Mint and Sherry Cream Soup
- Terrine of Confit Pork with apple relish
- Spiced Carrot and Ginger Cream Soup
- Gateaux of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties with red onion marmalade and whisky cream sauce
- Celeriac and Cider Cream Soup
- Sauté Breast of Chicken stuffed with Haggis Arran grain mustard sauce
- Seared Fillet of Salmon with Herb Crust pesto and wilted greens
- Roulade of Chicken stuffed with Sundried Tomato and Parmesan with sherry cream sauce
- Roasted Cod Fillet with creamed leeks and Arran cheddar cream sauce
- Roasted Loin of Pork with black pudding and apple puree
- Grilled Fillets of Sea bass with Tarragon Gnocci and fresh tomato sauce
- Roast Sirloin of Scotch Beef with roasting gravy, pearl onions and wild mushrooms
- Roasted Fillet of Salmon with crushed new potatoes and red pepper pesto
- White Chocolate and Passion fruit Delice with coconut ice cream and exotic fruit
- Raspberry and Drambuie Mousse with raspberry sherbet
- Lemon Tart with Chantilly Cream and orange yoghurt ice cream
- White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake with caramelised pineapple
- Selection of Sorbets
Coffee and mints
All main courses are served with fresh vegetables & potatoes.
We have put together a comprehensive wedding brochure covering every aspect of your wedding at The Old Manor Hotel. We cover several different wedding packages with prices including winter and weekday options, small and intimate option, exclusive use, our facilities, accommodation, menu options, canapes, evening buffets, drinks options and some useful advice.
Just enter your name and email address below and we'll email you a link to our brochure.