We are pleased to include the following as part of all Old Manor Wedding packages:
- Guidance and assistance from our dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help with all aspects and planning leading up to and on the special day
- Use of the hotel and grounds for all photographs
- Red carpet welcome upon arrival
- Plenty of free parking within the hotel grounds, as well as disabled parking and access
- The hotel is licensed for both Civil and Religious marriage ceremonies
- Printed table plans
- Place name cards and table menus on hotels stationary
- Fully air-conditioned suites
- A dedicated member of the management team on hand to guide through the day, and if required, to announce the speeches
- Large dance floor
- White table skirting, tablecloths, and napkins
- Generous meal allowances for children under 12 years of age
- Spectacular view over Largo Bay
- Use of our square or round cake stand
For complete details of all the options available please download our comprehensive wedding brochure using the form on the right of this page.
At the Old Manor, we have various contacts throughout the entertainment industry, both locally and nationally.
We can book live music for you from string quartets to steel bands and from guitar duos to rock bands! Just ask for details.
Staying with us
The Old Manor Hotel has 23 letting bedrooms some with fantastic sea views and balconies. The cost, per person sharing a double/twin standard room is £55.00 fully inclusive of Scottish breakfast, service and VAT. Other room types are available, please click here for room rates.
There is a single occupancy supplement of £20.00 for a standard room, more details here. The rate is subject to availability and is reviewed on a yearly basis. We offer a check in time of 3.00pm, with check out next morning of 11.00am.
Come and have a look round
If you are considering locations for your wedding, then please contact us at any stage, and we will be delighted to provide an informal tour of the hotel and discuss your plans for the Special Day.
We have put together a comprehensive wedding brochure covering every aspect of your wedding at The Old Manor Hotel. We cover several different wedding packages with prices including winter and weekday options, small and intimate option, exclusive use, our facilities, accommodation, menu options, canapes, evening buffets, drinks options and some useful advice.
Just enter your name and email address below and we'll email you a link to our brochure.