The Old Manor Hotel Terms and Conditions:
General Terms (Hotel Bookings)
- The following Conditions apply to all guests:
- Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms are subject to availability and the Hotel reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
- Pre-authorisation of a credit/debit card is required on arrival for any balance of accommodation plus an additional £100.00 is required for any incidentals.
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Guests may check-in at any time from 3.00 p.m. on day of arrival. If a guest has not checked-in by 6.00 p.m., the Hotel is entitled to re-let the room unless the guest has notified the Hotel that he/she will be arriving late.
- On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 11.00am. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge for an additional night.
- Charges will be at the Hotel’s current room rates as displayed at Reception and available on request. Price lists for additional items, such as Restaurant meals and Room Service, are on display at relevant locations and available on request.
- Guests must pay all outstanding charges on departure. We accept all major debit & credit cards except American Express.
- The Hotel reserve the right to use the guest credit card details to deduct from their account any unpaid outstanding balances i.e. late room charges, fumigation of the bedroom, damage charges.
- The cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival, if this is not adhered to the first night’s accommodation will be charged to the relevant credit card that is securing the booking, except bookings made on Advanced Purchase where no refunds are given.
- In the unlikely event that The Old Manor Hotel does not, for any reason, have the required number and types of rooms available as per the Booking, The Old Manor Hotel reserves the right to relocate the Client to an alternative hotel of a similar standard in the same locality. The extra and reasonable accommodation expenses incurred for equivalent accommodation (for the first night only) shall at The Old Manor Hotel’s discretion, which will normally be exercised in favour of the Client, be borne by The Old Manor Hotel. The acceptance of this obligation (which will not release the Client of the obligation to pay The Old Manor Hotel the relevant Charges) shall be in lieu of all other liabilities or obligations, which are hereby expressly excluded.
Right of Refusal
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if, on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- The Hotel reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
- Guests shall comply with all reasonable rules and procedures in effect at the Hotel, including but not limited to health and safety and security procedures and statutory requirements as to registration.
- Guests shall not bring their own food or drink into the Hotel for consumption at the Hotel.
- Guests are allowed Registered Guide or Assistance Dogs only. No other pets are permitted. Guests will be unable to book online if bringing their pet.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult guest in the room at all times.
- Guests with valuables should ask to have them placed in The Old Manor Hotel central safe. The Hotel shall be liable for any loss of or damage to valuables placed in The Old Manor Hotel central safe.
- Guests will be issued with a receipt for any valuables kept in the central safe.
Losses, Liabilities etc.
- Guests must report any loss of or damage to their property immediately on discovery to the Hotel’s Lost Property, Security or other appropriate staff members, and shall make themselves available to assist with any reports made by the Hotel to the police.
- Property that is left behind in the guest rooms will be kept for 3 weeks. All unassigned property will be forwarded to a charity or disposed of depending value. If we send articles back to the customer, we will charge a postage and packaging fee to the credit card on file.
- Guests shall not enter areas of the Hotel which are indicated as being closed to the public. The Hotel shall not be responsible for death, personal injury or loss or damage to property suffered by a guest in such areas.
- The Hotel shall not be liable to a guest for any loss or damage to property caused by the misconduct or Negligence of a guest or an Act of God, or where the guest remains in exclusive charge of the property concerned.
- The Hotel’s liability for any other loss of or damage to a guest’s property is limited to £50 for any one article or £100 in aggregate, except where placed in the central safe, or where, stolen, lost or damaged through the default, neglect or wilful act of the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including (without limitation) war or threat of war, civil or political action or disturbance, riot, natural disaster, fire, epidemic, bad weather, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), military activity, governmental or regulatory action, industrial dispute, act of God, failure of power or machinery, failure of or interruption in externally provided services and utilities, and all similar events outside the Hotel’s control.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts have been taken by the Hotel to ensure that Bookings made under this Agreement are able to proceed, the Hotel reserves the right to relocate any Bookings to another hotel of similar size and standard in the locality. The Client acknowledges that the Hotel accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to the Client in consequence of the relocation of the Client.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Hotel does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by the Hotel’s negligence.
- Guests should also refer to the Notice relating to Loss or Damage to Guest’s Property displayed in Reception.
- The Hotel is not liable for any loss or damage caused to a guest’s vehicle, unless caused by the Hotel’s wilful misconduct.
- Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause at the Hotel.
- These Conditions shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
The Old Manor Hotel trading as Pettycur Bay Holiday Park Registered in Scotland SC88900.
In order to avoid any misunderstanding regarding reservations, the following are our terms & conditions of trading:
- This Contract forms an agreement between the Client and the Old Manor Hotel and should be returned to the Old Manor within 7 days of receipt. Bookings shall be confirmed only when the hotel receives this Contract. All Contracts will be subject to Scottish Law.
- In the unfortunate circumstances that you have to cancel or postpone your confirmed conference booking and/or bedrooms at any time prior to the event, the Old Manor will make every effort to resell the space and/or bedrooms. However, we do reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee against the total contracted business according to the notice received. More than 90 days notice prior to the event - No additional charge but all deposits are non-refundable/transferable. Between 60 days and 89 days notice prior to the event - 25% charge. Between 30 days and 59 days notice - 50% charge. Between 29 days and 14 days notice prior to event - 75% charge. Less than 14 days notice - 100%. Any cancellations, postponement or partial cancellation should be advised to The Old Manor Hotel in the first instance verbally, followed by a written confirmation.
- Any amendments to guest numbers and/or arrangements are to be notified to the Hotel not less than 48 hours prior to the event for conferences and meeting, and 14 days prior for Weddings Events and Banqueting. The final invoice will be calculated on these final arrangements, unless the numbers are increased in which case the higher amount will be charged.
- The Client is responsible to The Old Manor Hotel for full settlement of all costs arising in accordance with the agreement. Balance of payment for non-credit accounts is due 14 days prior to the event. Balance of payment for non-credit accounts is due 14 days prior to the event. Credit facilities can only be granted by prior arrangement and must be agreed at least 30 days prior to arrival. Credit facilities are agreed at the discretion of the Hotel. Accounts are due for full settlement within 7 days from date of invoice. The Old Manor Hotel reserves the right to charge interest at 2% monthly or make a collection charge. Any queries should be referred to the hotel within 7 days of receipt of the invoice and it is agreed that the client will pay the balance on the due date – suitably adjusted where necessary. The amount under query will be due as soon as the disputed items have been resolved. No allowance or refund can be made for meals and other elements not taken within the agreed package rate.
- The Old Manor Hotel is entitled to annul the contract without obligation to pay compensation of any kind, by reason of industrial action, fire, flooding or other special circumstances beyond the control of the Old Manor Hotel. The contract may also be cancelled if a) the booking might prejudice the reputation of The Old Manor Hotel, b) if the Client is more than 30 days in arrears of previous payments and c) if the Old Manor Hotel becomes aware of any alteration in the Client’s financial situation. If The Old Manor Hotel is prevented from carrying out all its obligations by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including government intervention, strikes, labour disputes, accidents, acts of God, national or local disasters or war or any event causing the whole or a substantial part of the hotel to be closed to the public, The Old Manor’s liability will be no greater than the amount already paid by The Client to the Old Manor Hotel in respect of services booked.
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought into the Hotel by the customer or their guests without the written consent of the hotel and such consent may involve an additional charge.
- The Client will take every precaution not to damage property of the Old Manor Hotel. The Client will be responsible for any such damage caused to the property during the booking by the client’s guests, employees, contractors, agents or any other persons under the Client’s control.. The Client will assure that nothing is affixed to the floors, walls, ceilings (by nails, screws, tape, drawing pins or other means unless previously agreed in writing by The Company). Damage caused to hotel property in such an instance may be charged. The Old Manor Hotel does not accept liability for loss or damage to any object, equipment, furniture, stock or other property brought on to the premises by The Client or hired by the company on The Client’s behalf.
- The Client shall indemnify the Old Manor Hotel against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities incurred by or made against the Old Manor Hotel as a result of the negligence or wilful default of the Client or of its guest.
- The Client agrees to be bound by all reasonable instructions of authorised representatives of the Old Manor Hotel in relation to the conduct of the function and shall further ensure that any guests attending shall similarly follow instructions.
- The guest rooming list is required 28 Days prior to arrival, when the balance of rooms will be released. Estimated time of arrival and time for meals each evening is also requested at this time. Payment in full for the group is required 14 Days prior to arrival.
- All rates are inclusive of V.A.T at the current rate. Any future changes to taxes will affect the rate accordingly.
- Final menu selections and approx number of menu item quantities must be advised 14 days before the Conference’s arrival to guarantee availability of your chosen menus.
- The Hotel cannot be responsible for the collection of monies for goods and services not contracted.
- Any variation to the terms of this contract will only be binding if they are in writing and signed on behalf of The Company.
- The Old Manor Hotel reserves the right to terminate this contract without prejudice to any other right it may have, in the event that The Client fails to comply with the terms of this agreement.
- Room access and vacate times agreed must be strictly adhered to on all occasions.
- All current in house terms & conditions ie. Complex Rules & Regulations, Park Rules & Regulations, Leisure Rules & Regulations, Hotel Rules & Regulations etc.. Apply to all at all times.
- All Entertainment, Music, Live Act performances must be in possession of Public Liability Insurance to cover any injury to any guest or client caused by the manufacturer or their equipment. All events requiring a P.A. must route through the in- house P.A. system only, all other equipment may be used at the discretion of the Company. The Old Manor Hotel must be advised in advance of the nature of entertainment and may, without prejudice, deny access.
The Old Manor Hotel, Leven Road, Lundin Links, Fife KY8 6AJ Company Registration: Company number SC88900. Registered in United Kingdom.